Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 16-December 6th-10th, 2010 and Inquiry

This was my last week at my PDS and I did not realize that I would feel so sad. It’s amazing to me how much I have learned this past semester and how much I have gotten to know my students. I am very interested in coming back to my classroom next semester and seeing how different the students have become and where they are with their Reading and Math skills. My mentor teacher says that I will definitely see a big difference. I am waiting on my feedback from my small group leader on my Inquiry. She will have this back on Friday and then I will have the weekend to work on it to submit the final copy on Tuesday. I am very pleased with the topic I chose for my Inquiry. It was truly a skill that needed worked on in the classroom and I believe that the majority of the students benefitted from my research and activities. I am looking forward to next semester and working on the contract hours that I have planned-I am very anxious to start the co-teaching and have different experiences. I am continuing my Inquiry project with all the Kindergarten classrooms at my PDS and I am anxious to see how this will go. All in all, I had a great semester and too many positive experiences to name here. I feel that I have grown as a teacher. I learned so much this semester about teaching strategies, classroom management techniques and differentiated instruction that I can continue to use in my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment